Re: "that golightly guy" and other mystic tales

I appreciate your post.  That's how I feel about a lot of bands playing all
their new songs before they release an album with those songs.  I've just
about half-spoiled the new Sixpence album for myself, and I'm not about to do
the same thing for the OTR album, even if I could.

And my name is Paul S. Golightly, not S. Paul Golightly.  And yes, I do have
curly hair and a goatee.  That's why I invented my backward smiley.  The curly
hair looks better that way.  <(-:&

Anyway, I remember seeing Sixpence right after the release of their last album
(we never got any other good concerts within reach where I lived, being before
I knew about OTR), and they would only play one song from their fresh-released
album.  And I wonder now about bands playing their new songs half a year or
even a year in advance of an album release.  I would like to hear a couple of
the songs before the album comes out, just as a teaser, but to play a full set
of new songs (especially if you still don't know all the words) may be a
little bit too much.

Well, anyway, enough rambling from me.

Paul.
--
"Sometimes what feels like pretty good music
is just the same old song.