Re: everything goes back to . . .

> Maybe I just like saying, "Everyting goes back to the Beatles."
>
> Of course, the Beatles go back to some things, too.

'Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey'

> I will now teach 19 year olds to site multiple sources in the MLA format.

When you should be teaching them to cite multiple sources instead.

What's the point of MLA format, anyway?   I never understood the point of a
lot of things related to writing papers in school.  More time should be
spent teaching people to write clearly and make their thoughts understood
than in following arbitrary forms.

~C