Re: Greetings all from OR

  > Yeah, Anyone heard of Lincoln, OR.  Lara, you can't answer that.

  Any software engineer/computer animation jobs around there?
  Seriously, what's it like.  I've been dreaming of living around there
  for years.

  Ron

Actually I have heard of Lincoln, OR. I stayed in Portland OR over the
summer and drove all over the state seeing interesting things. So while I
have never been to Lincoln I have heard of it.
Unfortunatly there is a huge shortage of OTR concerts in OR or WA but it is
a nice place to live and the Portland area has lots of software engineer
jobs from what I saw in the newspaper. I don't know about the rest of the
state but Portland is very very very nice, much much much nicer than
downtown Cincinnati because it is cleaner and has lots of trees even in the
downtown area and there is not too much humidity. Anyway I could go on for a
long time about how much I liked living in Portland but I am not going to
because it would be boring.
Later
Debbie
Ron: SDRC has offices out in the Eugene area (or at least they did) you
should check it out

3174685 ICQ number
Debflinch AIM AOL
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine