jeremy enigk, will you marry me?

i don't see how anyone could possibly compare sunny day real estate to the
poppy anthemic tunes of the promise ring but i suppose the "emo" genre leaves
a lot unclear.  perhaps if you've ever been a fan of poor old lu you may have
heard their live cd (recorded during their last show) where jeremy enigk
(lead vocals for sdre) sings "digging deep."  diary is my favorite album and
"in circles" is my favorite song.  i was somewhat disapointed in their latest
release, however, i found their junior full-length release, how it feels to
be something on, simply perfection. *shrugs*
               until then, i remain.............. megs

in the depths of my gloom i cry out for you
in the peaks of my joy i cry back into
tearing me down everytime you smile
every shining time you arrive
you've arrived