October.... November

--- RElliott4 at aol_com wrote:
> I joined this list after discovering OTR about two weeks
> ago.  I'm on a discussion loop for November Project and
> OTR was mentioned there.  Needless to say, I was hooked
> immediately.

That's weird.... I first heard of October/November Project
from the OtR List.

> I'm in Oklahoma and have spent the last two weeks envious
> of the people on this list.  I'm thinking of moving just
> for the local music. <g>

I get lost in all the discussion of musicians well-noted
only in the Cincinatti area. So, I occassionally pipe in
with recommendations of musicians local to my own area
(which is Little Rock, AR, incidentally). But every once in
a while, something interesting comes across the wire about
Over the Rhine, or some artist related to them.

Brad "Who Also Wants to Kick Chris Emery's Ass" Caviness