Re: REV: bill mallonee and the vigilantes of love

<<btw, anyone coming to the OtR show at canal street (dayton) on friday?>>

    Ach!  Bring it up!  Rub salt in the wound!

    Dayton is my city.  I live there.  When OTR plays in Dayton, I should
have the right to see them, don't you think?  However, curse fate and liquor
laws, I am under age, and Canal Street Tavern is a bar and I've been told I
wouldn't be allowed in (someone care to correct me?).

    ~Samantha

    ...tell me this welcome peace isn't dancing with the ghost of future
tears...