re: Moonlight Gardens Show

Thanks to all for coming out to the show and shouting for me! Brownhouse does
indeed have quite a bit of early OTR influence. Kim (singer/writer/guitarist)
learned how to sing listening to Patience and Eve and of course K&L are
friends of the familys and fellow Vineyard Central Church attendees. I will
point out that there were two new songs that night that were VERY different
and more upbeat then OTR one was "You Are" which thanks to my bass playing
had some new wave appeal. Look for more good stuff from them. they are online
at www.listen.to/brownhouse

Chris Flinchbaugh