Blue Jordan Fest (was Re: "Directions Please")

Chris Emery wrote:
>Forget about Coney Island, who's going to the Blue Jordan
>Festival on Saturday?

i'll be there at about noon.  i don't wanna miss Ashley
Peacock like i have done so in the past... BTW, chris,
ho was Ash the other week?  i don't think you ever shot
back on that one.

>It's been far too long since I had my Monk fix.

and who's fault has that been?  huh?

absolutely curtains,
Dan

np: pink floyd - obscured by clouds

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)erinet(dot)com -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+