Re: new [caedmon's call] cd

Kelvin T Baileywrote:
>I just opened a package from Provident music this morning
>and discovered a pre-release of the new Caedmon's Call cd.
>It's titled 'Long Line of Leavers' and it goes on sale
>October 10.  I haven't listened to it yet but - unlike a
>year ago - my expectations are high!

cool... i'm looking forward to it, too.  Oct 10th is a big
record release day for me: Caedmon's Call, Collective Soul,
Downset (hell yeah!).  plus Radiohead "Kid A" the week
before.  Downset and Radiohead are the main ones that i'm
waiting for, but the Caedmon's one will be good.  i love
the title of it- Long Line of Leavers.

BTW, could you possibly post a tracklist?  i've heard some
of the unreleased tunes, and i'm just kinda wondering which
of them made it on the record.

just about to type a comma,
Dan

np: pink floyd - obscured by clouds

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)erinet(dot)com -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+