Re: Re: "Directions Please"

On 9/14/00 9:25 AM, quoth vogelap at email_uc.edu:

>I wish Ysoi was going to be there on Friday!

Awww! Thanks, snookies! I feel loved.

I was at a hell of a show myself last night-- VNV Nation and Apoptygma
Berzerk. They're playing Cleveland Friday night, so if anyone here's into
EBM (best described, I think, as industrial synthpop), go out and see
them! Man, I haven't been that much of a dancing lunatic in AGES. Thank
G-d I didn't wear my corset. I WORSHIP VNV. Even moreso now that I've met
the frontman, and he's an utter sweetie.

Happy happy, joy joy!