down the rabbit hole

i feel like i slipped down some rabbit hole while wandering around the
office... and drank one of those bottles that says 'drink me!'

and then i grew up (?)

my boss flaps over in a gangly way (he always wears old flannels and looks
vaguely scarecrowish) and tells me that i am going to interview someone
tomorrow for a potential job here.

?!who me?!  shoot, i just graduated and all that. huh. i feel like alittle
kid playing around. it's not like nayone else here is that much older than
me, the avg age is 30 and i'm often treated like all the guys' little
sister, but still. meeting instead of classes, at least i can doodle.

at least i don't have to dress up. it's funny to be lead on things and
know that you didn't even get a degree in the field.

so it's really quiet around here - i'm lonely for funny messages from the
list, or just insights. it makes me day hugely long to have to rely on
Dew(tm) to keep me coherent instead of snippets of jokes and philosophy.

growing up is a wierd thing to do.

rhys

--
Good walking leaves no trail behind us. Nomad, Geoffrey Oreyma