Re: Monk at Flevo

Man, thanks for the link to the Flevo-live-video. The bass sounds SOOOO
amazing! But I'm glad I saw them at C-Stone, sitting in a tent packed with
people who loved Monk and not standing in a crowd-serving party-adiccted
audience at Flevo. (:
But it was the same problem last year at the Christmas Rock Night and I
guess that's why they weren't added to the band-list this year. Most people
just didn't understand their music and suddenly there were only a few people
left standing in the room... but those were standing with their mouths open.

Art just isn't for the masses...

Later...

Tobi (: