New and in need of knowing

Hi everyone.  My name is Martin and I am from Los
Angeles California.  I am one of those who has been
inspired by Over the Rhine to listen, write, and enjoy
people, enjoy life.  I discovered OTR by mistake.
Someone put the CD In the Punk section (which is one
of my favorite types of music). I opened the cover and
read the lyrics and fell in love with it.  I had the
chance to sample the CD and fell in love with the
music.  I became an instant fan.  I have been a fan
for about six years.  It is very hard to buy the bands
material in L.A. and listening to them live is even
harder.  I would love to know when if ever are Over
the Rhine coming to Los Angeles.  If that information
is available please let me know.  I hope to get 411 on
the band coming to L.A.   Thanx....@)------