Re: Moonlight Gardens PREshow?

In a message dated 08/22/2000 1:18:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vogelap at email_uc.edu writes:

> There has been a large amount of discussion about another PRESHOW party for
>  the Over the Rhine Moonlight Gardens show on September 15th.
>
>  Seeing as how I was the host last year, it fell to me to facilitate the
>  discussion...
>
>  What do you all think? The show is on a Friday this year (bad planning!)...
>  Dinner before the show? Drinks after? Both? Neither?
>
>  Discuss.

Are y'all gonna be turning this into another fiesta that I'm gonna feel
compelled to fly out for again?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky