Re: Moon

> ObOtR: My roommate and I were listing our ideal wedding songs. In amongst
> her Lush and Nick Cave, she very firmly said, "Rhapsodie. Over the Rhine."
>
> Sniff, sniff. I'm so proud. I bought her an IRS copy of Patience off eBay
> for her birthday a few months ago cos she kept stealing mine. Sniff.
> Ahhh, success.

My husband and I got married just a week before Christmas. I walked down the
aisle to OTR's arrangement of the First Noel from Darkest Night of the Year.
It was played live with an upright bass and piano and some other
synthesizer's. It was just as it was on the album. All the lights in the
church were low and we had about 150 candles burning everywhere. The
bridesmaids were wearing crimson dresses and carrying candles instead of
bouquests. It was exquisite. I'll never forget that moment!
Now every time I listen to that album I feel it all over again.
Chelsea