Re: New to the list

In a message dated Tue, 22 Aug 2000  9:23:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Armstrong, David" <DArmstrong at rlps_com> writes:

<< Greetings everyone,
=20
My name is David Armstrong.
I've just recently (6-8 months) become aware of this AMAZING band.
I am overtly anxious to see OTR this Saturday at 'Purple Door'.
Anyone else from this area of PA? Attending or not.
(Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg, Hershey, York, etc.)
=20
Peace to all,
David

Well, I'm in Philadelphia. That's relatively close. I think Chris is out near
you, though, right?