RE: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

> I think
> you are wrong. No country should try to be like the US
> - it is a psuedo-democratic country.

did you not read my discourse on democracy vs. communism (totalitarian
government)?  go read it and then  we will talk, no one said US was a true
democracy.  but you are right, no one should act like we do, we are wishy
washy and unwilling to take a stand for our own good.  we need to swing that
big stick we have much more often and have the world quake at the voice of
our diplomats because they know the snipers and stealth bombers are not far
behind.  we make a few examples and then next time we send out state dept
out, everyone will listen.  we do it because we are the only country that
can, and you can NOT NOT NOT leave that power vacuum at the top where every
little pisspot dictator will try to take advantage of that.

>Where have you
> been if you cannot see that then you have not opened
> your eyes to the matter of the truth.

that's one of most incoherent sentence  i've ever read, so Huh?

>There are no
> truly democratic countries.

no shit, sherlock,  nothing bigger than a village can be truely democratic,
everthing else is called a representative democracy,  thanks for the civics
update,  captain obvious.

> Besides it is like as
> though she bared anything anyone has not seen before.

its part of a rant, do you understand the concept?  its about pick the most
stupid innocent thing and grind the crap out of it.