RE: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

It has been a while since I've posted to the list and
I just could not help myself with this one... I think
you are wrong. No country should try to be like the US
- it is a psuedo-democratic country. Where have you
been if you cannot see that then you have not opened
your eyes to the matter of the truth. There are no
truly democratic countries. And I know I have been to
most of them. As for a women ripping off her shirt
after making the winning goal in the world cup… I will
say that, is one of the better reasons for a female to
be taking her clothes off. Besides it is like as
though she bared anything anyone has not seen before.