Re: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:27:03 -0600 (MDT) rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
writes:
  almost funnier still is
> the guy
> (of whom there are many) who think i'm fragile.... and treat me as
> such.  geesh. (: silliness. they learn quickly, though.

Yeah...I have a young friend who is going to college this fall on a
soccer scholarship.  She's amazing.  A couple of years ago, before her
school got a girl's soccer team, she played on the boys team.  She was a
force to be reckoned with.  Her main advantage was that the guys on the
opposing team too often expected to little from her and took it easy on
her.  She usually made them regret that decision.  She was also the Queen
AND King of the corner kick.