RE: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

kyle
> humans are pack animals, they prefer to be led and told what to do, even if
> most would dispute that description, its true.

basically.

> when a small third world country strikes out at the bigger more
> powerful ones, its called terrorism, the reverse is called a
> preemptive surgical strike.

so justice is in the definition of the bigger country?  i coudl say 'it's
not fair,' but it accomplishes little.

> that probably holds true for all women, getting a rush from playing
> some big guy :)

most likely.

> i know a girl that probably thought that too for about a couple of
> seconds when we had a soccer game in gym class, right up to the point
> when i slid-tackled her ass into the ground :)  i am a pure
> equal-opportunist when it comes to competition.  if you step onto the
> field of competition, then all is fair :)  i will be a gentleman
> afterwards, might even buy you a bandage or something.

o, i'm all for equality - but i do not tolerate well a guy who purposely
gives me a hardtime because i'm female., and therefore am 'stupid' to be
attempting to play 'his' game.  i think unneccessary roughness goes in the
same category. and i... within in reason - seek and destroy. or go home if
i get too close to angry.  playing angry gets bad things to
happen. fortunately those kind are rare.  almost funnier still is the guy
(of whom there are many) who think i'm fragile.... and treat me as
such.  geesh. (: silliness. they learn quickly, though.

rhys

--
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein