RE: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

> but i still think it's not proactical for teh sake of a
> community... it
> would be better to give the country it's own chance to police
> itself and
> redeem itself in teh eyes of the community.

humans are pack animals, they prefer to be led and told what to do, even if
most would dispute that description, its true.

>  thing is - those
> greatly resemble
> what we now call terrorism. what would the difference be?

when a small third world country strikes out at the bigger more powerful
ones, its called terrorism, the reverse is called a preemptive surgical
strike.

> that the small
> group of people are in power?  that's a
> military-dictatorship...

that's called an oligarchy which literally means rule by a few.   a military
dictatorship would require the few in power be ranked military officers.

>but i do from out-witting or
> outsmarting or plain out playing some big guy.

that probably holds true for all women, getting a rush from playing some big
guy :)

i know a girl that probably thought that too for about a couple of seconds
when we had a soccer game in gym class, right up to the point when i
slid-tackled her ass into the ground :)  i am a pure equal-opportunist when
it comes to competition.  if you step onto the field of competition, then
all is fair :)  i will be a gentleman afterwards, might even buy you a
bandage or something.

kyle