RE: soccer/futbol (RE: Good flicks?)

. as in a democratic
> country gives mroe
> control to the public and the communist country is mroe gov't
> run.

democratic country gives the impression of giving more control to the
people.  its what we call soft determinism.  do you really think you have
any control over how the government is run?

techinically, you can have  a communist country and still have a democratic
goverment.  communisim is a social economic theory, not a government term.
it just happens that communism seem to spawn totalitarian governments,
probably because the rich are so entrenched within the power structure of
the so called democracies and keep the poor and the powerless so well
confined by the infrastructure of the above mentioned democracy, that the
only thing that can make them share the power and the wealth is by violent
revolutions and government enforcement afterwards.  we humans just can't
carry off a utopian theory such as communism.