post script (was Re: BEST local bands - Cinti-area, that is)

Bruce Lachey wrote:
>Gold Tooth Display: Don't let the awful name scare you,
>they remind me of Black Crowes if Black Crowes didn't
>suck so bad

sorry, i forgot to add...

the BC are pretty cool, dude... i'm not a huge fan.  i
don't own any of their cds, but when i saw them open up
for lenny kravitz a year (or so) ago, i was thoroughly
impressed.  a lot of jamming, and good songs...

of course, their singer is kind of a flamer at times
(he wore some kind of pink sequin thing and a scarf),
but it was a good show... everlast, black crowes, and
lenny kravitz.  plus good seats (thanks, chris!).

Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/