Re: Good flicks?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:52:40 -0500 "Mandy Fowler"
<mandy at moosemanagement_com> writes:
> Hi.
> Has anyone seen any good movies lately that they'd recommend?

Ponette - beautiful Film.  It stars a 5 year old actress who will astound
you.

City of Lost Children - This was the topic of discussion here some months
back.  It's higly original and very entertaining.  (Also Delicatessen.)

American Beauty - how can you say it was just okay?  I loved it.

The Patriot - I left feeling like I'd got my $7.50 worth.  That hasn't
happened in a long time.

Ordinary People - Yeah, it's old but it's my favorite.

( I love threads like this because I always get great suggestions from
you guys.)

just five humble opinions...

Kelvin