Re: Good flicks?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Kelvin T Bailey wrote:

> City of Lost Children - This was the topic of discussion here some
> months back.  It's higly original and very entertaining.  (Also
> Delicatessen.)

i forgot about that one... or those two i shoudl say. (:  they are
great. Delicatessen messes with your willingness to believe that people
will do certain things. (i don't what to spoil it for anyone who hasn't
seen it.) it's got great choreographing of action and music in unexpected
ways, and a strange use of color and garish emotions.

City of Lost Children is messy.  filled with nightmares and strange
relationships. honour and obligation and cancelling debts. liked it more
than delicatessan.

> American Beauty - how can you say it was just okay?  I loved it.

what did you like about it? (i'm stilld eciding if i want to see it)

rhys
--
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein