tor-e

Chris Emery wrote:
>Umm.   I wouldn't compare OTR to Tori Amos, at
>least not very favorably. Just ask Dan, seeing
>how he's the only person I know with more Tori
>CDs than I have. (but I still have my pink
>vinyl UtP, Dan!)

i don't know, dude.  you probably have more than
me now.  i got rid of about 15 of them this past
winter- singles with only remixes, interview cds,
etc.  i did find a "china" single for $5, though.
score!!

as for comparing OtR to tori... hmm... i don't
think i could ever say which artist i like better.
it definitely depends on the day.  i like OtR's
lyrics better (for the most part), because they
tend to *make sense*.  tori has her lyrically-
brilliant moments, but for the most part she's a
nutcase.  :)

both would definitely be in my top 10.  both would
definitely have their strong moments in my top 5.
but both would fluctuate.

i like tori amos' "boys for pele" better than any
OtR album, but almost any OtR album could beat out
the other tori albums on any given day.

downset at the bottom,
Dan

np: circle of dust - circle of dust

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/