Re: Before otr...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys had a lot of interesting stuff listed. Thanks for the feedback!
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that kinda feels foolish about
some past um...mistakes? But also, you all had some good music listed too!

Just another thought though, when finally introduced to otr was it just like
NOTHING in comparison to all your other picks? Even the good music, like I
think it was Chris that mentioned Tori Amos, she was all I ever listened to
before otr, and I thought nothing else could EVER compare...how did they do
that? I get in my car day in and day out thinking, "ok, what should I listen
to today?" then I see Besides lying next to Tori's Under the Pink, or my
favorite Violet Burning next to GDBD and I just always find myself picking up
the latter, and I always say to myself, "You know you should really TRY at
least to listen to something else," but I just can't do it! I'm hooked and
I've been hooked for years! I love it!

Anyways...it's been fun! Thanks!
Keisha