Re: OTR at Schubas

In a message dated 7/22/00 1:03:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
stephenleverett at hotmail_com writes:

<<  First time I've ever seen OTR sell out
 Schubas which may be a sign of things to come. Otherwise, here's the set
 list for the late show: >>

frigginfragginfrugginf!@!@@#insh!!!I!@i@@!t
yea, first time I heard of it too. I couldn't get in because they sold so
many fraggin ticket online this year. I was there plenty early but they
wouldn't let me in! Being the persistant little bugger I am (and a mightily
bothered at that because they were letting young ladies in before me)  I
finally did get in though during Show Me --- after the set was half over!!
Only had to sit out in the hall for almost 2 hours.
   I've been going to Schubas to see OtR for years and that was a first.
Really pissed me off as you can imagine. Schubas moves down a few notchs on
my favorite venue list. It's great to know OtR can sell it out but management
handled it terribly.
  One pleasant thing that happened at least: after the show I met fellow
listee Brian Abbott. Great meeting you man.

*subliminal for Brian--you will spread Heard you will spread Heard you will
Spread Heard, Mark my words.