OTR at Schubas

Hey all,

    Great show last night. I was a little saddened at Brian's absence seeing
as how this was the first time I'd seen them since he left. I've seen them
once before without a drummer and despite the subdued nature caused by this
it was still a marvelous show. First time I've ever seen OTR sell out
Schubas which may be a sign of things to come. Otherwise, here's the set
list for the late show:

When I Go
And Can It Be
Goodbye
Anyway
If Nothing Else
Moth
Faithfully Dangerous
Show Me
Green-Clouded Swallow Tail
I Will Remember
Jacksie
All I Need Is Everything
Lucy
My Love Is A Fever
Circle of Quiet
Latter Days

Encore: Broken (Cowboy Junkies tune)

Most of you may have already heard the new tunes (When I Go, If Nothing
Else, and Green-Clouded) but for those who haven't they are all great. Karin
said they are currently recording and should have the new album out by
January. Can we wait that long? Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Steve Leverett