Re: 16HP

> Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:12:08 -0400
> From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
> Subject: 16 hp
>
> anybody heard of them?

Heard every note they've ever recorded and a few they haven't ...

> what dey like, ay?

Bloody amazing and pretty much unclassifiable. They've got my
vote as the best live band working today.  It's a fusion of country /
blues / appalachian folk music with strong southern gothic
overtones.  Lots of fire and brimstone.  I consider them the sonic
equivalent of a Flannery O'Connor or William Faulkner story ...

Todd.

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it,
doesn't go away".

                -Philip K. Dick-