Re: Friday night

>  i'll be at the show for sure. not sure if i mentioned this.  so i'll plan
>  ahead to wear something distinct so you can recognize me. hmmm. . . . . .
>
>  okay, i have a vigilantes of love t-shirt.  it's black and white and says,
>  bill malonee and VOL.   i have orange hair and glasses.  would love to meet
>  anyone on the list.
>
>  brian

<laugh>  You know, I was thinking.  Really, Lost Dogs and VoL t-shirts are
probably not the best markers for an OtR show, particularly one in
Chicago.  At the very least,
you'll corner poor John Thompson or one of the other staff members of True
Tunes with listie questions.  But oh well...meeting other fans never hurts
anyway.

You know, that reminds me...I actually met quite a few fans at the C-Stone
fest - I was amazed at the number of younger women at the concert (late
teen-types.)  I guess it makes sense that a certain segment of that
demographic would get into OtR's music.  It'sjust that I've always thought
of OtR fans as this sort of post-college, 20something group of
disenchanted folks looking for ties between spirituality and sensuality.

It was really quite cool to look behind me and see this sea of old and
young watching the show.

Anyway, if you really want tomake yourself easy to pick out, I suggest a
jean jacket with Skid Row's emblem emblazoned on the back.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O                      Conjuring Private Oceans since 1992                 X
O   "Break out the Honey mustard sauce, baby..." Diablo, www.goats.com     |