Re: First Timer :)

<< Hey there fellow Rhinelanders....My name is Meredith, and this is my
 first time doing this; hopefully I'm doing it right; if someone could
 respond, let me know I did it correctly, that would be so great!

You did it correctly. If your mail works like mine you just need to remember
to paste in the list address or it will just go out to whomever's letter you
are responding to.

 >>I caught them at Cornerstone years
 back....phenomenal...

They seem to be at their best there. Was it pre or post Ric?

<<I'm the only OTR fan I know, so this is
 pretty exciting to actually communicate with other fans.

Mari have you properly introduced OtR to everyone you know? I was the only
fan I knew until I did this, now I know quite a few OtR fans :-)

 Anyway...I hope this makes it out, and I truly hope I didn't make too
 much of a fool of myself.
    Mari >>

Everyone is a fool sometimes. But as one writer said ( I can't remember whom)
"no one knows when one is making a fool out of ones self" so no one ever
thinks they are. But, to ease your mind, you did good.

Kevin