Re: Friday night

redirected from Brian:

In a message dated 7/19/00 4:54:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
barabas0 at hotmail_com writes:

<< >
 >Michael inquired:
 ><< Is anyone planning on going to the shows in Chicago on Friday?  Would
 >like
 >  to say hi to any and all attending.
 >   >>
 >Look for probably the only guy with a Lost Dogs T-shirt on, walk up to him
 >and inquire--Kevin? if he says huh? it's not me so proceed on to the only
 >*other* guy with a Lost Dogs T on and repeat procedure.
 >
 >That goes for anyone else in attendance.
 >
 >peace,
 >Kevin

 i'll be at the show for sure. not sure if i mentioned this.  so i'll plan
 ahead to wear something distinct so you can recognize me. hmmm. . . . . .

 okay, i have a vigilantes of love t-shirt.  it's black and white and says,
 bill malonee and VOL.   i have orange hair and glasses.  would love to meet
 anyone on the list.

 brian