Re: occupations?

I graduated from Wheaton College last year, reluctant degree in
business/econ.  One morning, I woke up and found myself in Nashville,
working for an artist management company.  {i swear, that's how it happened}
I book flights and schedule interviews and that kind of stuff.  This fall, I
am going out on the road for a couple months to be a tour merchandise
person.  And, I just started writing book reviews for Christian Single
magazine (yes, I said Christian Single magazine.  You can quit snickering.
It pays).  I hope some day to write for a living, but you know how that
goes.

Mandy