Re: occupations?

> occupations?

to all,

I am a nineteen year old musician/student/salesperson. Musician: guitarist
(for the moment) for The Less Miserables (www.welcome.to/tlm),
guitar/bass/writer for Evergreen Holiday (members.aol.com/evergreenholiday),
and solo artist. Student: attending Harrisburg Area Community College this
fall after taking a year off school to study Music Merchandising and just
returned from a studio intership with Ric Hordinski in Cincy. also reading CS
Lewis. Salesperson: I sell computers, vacuums, microwaves, and telephones at
Sears in Camp Hill, PA.

NP: Aimee Mann - BACHELOR #2

Christopher F.