Re: well i might disintegrate into thin air if you'd like...

Hi
I am living in Portland OR this summer, and in a month I will be back in
Cincinnati OH. I like it here and am very happy. Anyway, this summer I have
been working with people who have developmental disabilities at Up and Out
which is an agency that runs and manages group homes and supports
individuals who live on their own. There are a variety of things that I do
for the agency I have filled in as a program manager and as an instructor.
Currently I am working in the office doing any job that they can think up
for me; It has been a great summer job. During the fall winter and spring I
am a student at Miami University in Oxford I am a special education major
and this will be my last year :  ).
And that is what I do....
Later
Debbie
3174685 ICQ number
Debflinch AIM AOL
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine