Hello again after too many months

Hello, all-

	I just wanted to knock my head in and say hello.  Some of you may
remember me from the early days of the list.  After seeing the C-Stone
concert on Saturday, I realized that getting back in contact with the
People Who Are Not Shy would be a good, fine thing.

	So, expect my voice to jump in once in a while.  It's been too
long, folks.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O                      Conjuring Private Oceans since 1992                 X
O   "Break out the Honey mustard sauce, baby..." Diablo, www.goats.com     |