And now for a brief question...

So, I was one of the folks in the crowded tent under Bushnell's sky on
Saturday.  In fact, I was sitting rather front and center with my lady,
and we noted that some words had been added to Rhapsodie.  Did anyone make
a recording of that show or note how the lyrical content had changed?  The
added words had rather a great deal in common with some events that had
been happening to the two of us, and we would really like to know what
precisely was sung after it had left the annals of our short-term memory.

And are all OtR concerts like that these days?  My lord, they've changed
and _improved_.  I didn't think that was possible.

Regards,
-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O                      Conjuring Private Oceans since 1992                 X
O   "Break out the Honey mustard sauce, baby..." Diablo, www.goats.com     |