Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #216

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:17:03 +0200 (MEST) Tapehead at gmx_de writes:

> Kelvin: Well... maybe you were at the wrong shows. I saw some
> amazing
> music:

Now hold on there Baballooie!  I never said I didn't hear good music.  I
heard plenty of it: OtR, VOL, Lost Dogs, Stickman Jones, Ashley
Cleveland, Ballydowse, The Crossing, Jennifer Knapp, Burlap, etc. and so
on.  I was just saying that there was too much crap and it seemed to be
predominant, partucularly from the garage band tent that supplied
dog-growling noise to my tent every night until 2:00 am.  It was
virtually inescapable.  (Except for the last evening when I was listening
to our puppies play until 2:20 am!)
I think the next time I go, I'll just set my tent up on the groovy corner
of the stone (the last remnant of all that is good about Cornerstone) and
camp out there.  Until then...it's all good...