Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #216

I only listened through "O" two times but I can already say that I love
this album. I think Monk is one of the greatest bands out there right now.
I also finally got Mike Georgin's solo album and this is GREAT music!

Kelvin: Well... maybe you were at the wrong shows. I saw some amazing
music:
Monk, The Violet Burning, Over the Rhine, Starflyer 59, Pedro the Lion
(nobody can do a concert quite like David Bazan), Velour 100, Delirious? (one
of the few CCM bands I think is really good), Switchfoot, Burlap to Cashmere,
Over the Rhine, Daniel Amos, The 77s, Fono, Unwed Sailor, The Choir (only
saw them acoustic, though, because of OTR... there were so many fine bands!

Peace...

Tobi (: