well i might disintegrate into thin air if you'd like...

Hi.

I am a graduate student ridiculously close to being *all the way* done.
I am only 25 years old.  I am young.  I am old.  I am a reluctant teacher
of composition.  I am a guy who lives in the slums of a very minor,
struggling rust belt town.  A guy who'd rather be teaching books.
(Teaching students about books, that is.)  (Especially the fictional
kind.)  I am a guy who rides his bike lately more thann he drives his
car.  A writer and editor of children's educational material for BSU's
Museum of Art.  A watcher of movies and sometimes of films.  A music
connoisseur of occasionally very bad taste (but occasionally excellent
taste).  A mastermind of occasional arts cafe moments.  An occasional
amateur poet.  A subtle provocateur.  A pimp daddy.  A nerd.

That is all.

Fred