Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #218

At 09:40 AM 7/14/00 -0400, Paul Joslin wrote:

>If you have the patience and personality to work in retail, there probably
>isn't much you can't do.  I don't think my sanity would last very long in
>a store full of parents & children!

the children aren't that bad. thanks for the encouragement. i had a
somewhat promising interview for an office-type job yesterday, but the
woman was like, "wow, this is an awesome resume! you should apply at (local
bookstore)!" grr.

>Patience, child.  This too shall pass.
>--
>Paul R. Joslin		paul . joslin at sdrc . com
>'Remember, we can't have utopia until we've destroyed all poodles!'

at first i thought that said noodles, and i wasn't sure what you had
against pasta. but poodles? that isn't nice. at all.

~sha