Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #218

shauna lavoy reynolds <shauna at velvetbluemusic_com> graced us with the following
bits:

> after a few years selling books and toy here and there i decided that i
> wasn't going to work retail anymore. during the search for a new job i
> somehow got sidetracked and left my decent paying toystore management job
> for a lesser paying job homemade soap store management job. (still retail,
> of course.) less than a month later, they eliminated my position. i'm not
> trying to sound bitter or anything, i just hope i find something soon
> because i'm not very good at housewife.

If you have the patience and personality to work in retail, there probably isn't
much you can't do.  I don't think my sanity would last very long in a store full
of parents & children!

> love,
> shauna
> (who just tore a shoeshine buffing brush thing away from max the poodle.
> now he's eating a coathanger.)

Patience, child.  This too shall pass.
--
Paul R. Joslin		paul . joslin at sdrc . com
'Remember, we can't have utopia until we've destroyed all poodles!'