Been lurkin' for a while

Title: Been lurkin' for a while

I've been on here and lurking for quite a while only popping up for daylight occasionally.  Unfortunately, due to work commitments, I was unable to get to C-stone this year.  That makes three I've missed since the beginning.  Maybe we're getting old, I don't know.

Did anyone happen to see Thee Pirates this year?  I know they are not at all in this genre of music but I am friends with the front man and wondered how the show went from an outsider's perspective.

Also, anyone going to Chicago on the 21st to see OTR?  I would like to say hello to any of you there.

np - Chagall Guevara

Michael