Re: and hardcore... and j-junk

Shannon Lewis wrote:
>On another note -- this year actually had LESS hardcore
>than last year, believe it or not.

problem is that there is far too much of it anyhow...
and the good hardcore bands (zao, maybe) just seemed
to get worse with every release.  oh well.

on non-hardcore topics: did anyone go see stavesacre?
i heard it was a good show...

>On one more other note;  the "Jesus Junk" at C-stone
>is very insignificant in comparisson with every other
>Christian music festival in this country...I was
>rather pleased at how little there was.

yeah, sure it has less than any other fest.  i don't
think i'd ever go to any other fest.  but the fact
remains that jesus junk is a staple of the popculture
christian market.  cornerstone in the past has had
too much for my blood.  i think the last time i went
to the fest at king's island (which had maybe one
booth), it was really bad there, too.  it's funny
going to the king's island ones and seeing all of the
"christian tshirts" there.  i always try my best to
go to the jars of clay show (whom i like) wearing
a slayer shirt or something... :)

Dan

np: tori amos - tori stories disc 1

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/