Re: Cornerstone 2000 Review

Jeff Holland wrote:
>After the song, Linford introduces the band and
>thanks virtually everyone including their "vicar"
>Dave Nixon which married him and Karin. He was
>there manning the merchandise table.

oh, Dave Nixon was there?  he's a cool daddio.
if AmyJoy's out there reading... did you end
up going?

good review, btw.  it made me want to be there.
actually, i got back from my vacation, late friday
night, and i was thinking about driving out to
Cornerstone to see OtR... but i had just driven
9.5 hours straight from atlantic city, for a total
of close to 25 hours during the week.  so a 16 hour
round trip to see a band that lives 45 minutes away
from me got shotdown kinda quick...

it's cool that ya had a good time...

Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/