Back

Hey all!

I dropped from the list in December after our office move took the whole place
off the Internet for a month.  I re-listed a few weeks ago, but have been a bit
of a lurker due to work schedules.

My wife and I plan to be at Cornerstone Friday through Sunday.  This means I
should FINALLY meet some of you at OTR Saturday night.  I'm sure this excites no
one more than me, and probably no one but me, but if you happen to remember me
from the list, and you will be at Cornerstone (or even if not), please drop me a
note.  Thanks!  And I look forward to finally meeting someone (anyone!) from the
list.  I'll be the one with a black pony tail, with the sleepy blonde, or
possibly alone if she's exceptionally sleepy.

- Kent