christmas show

hello :)

i´m happy to report that i´m coming home early, this week actually, from
mexico.  while it´s been an exciting time here, nothing worked out as i
planned (was i really expecting it to?)...the linguistics equipment has
problems, but i have some exciting (well...exciting for the linguistics
types) data from its working days for my project on communicating with
christian deities.  i fought with the university over my colonial lit.
course for over 6 weeks, and sadly it never came to fruition.  still, it´s
been an important stay.  i´ve done good work and met people i call dear.

do you know what i was wondering about here in the heat?  an over the rhine
christmas concert.  anyone know anything about the prospects this year?  i
know it´s really early.  depending on the date, i´m going to try to come up
for it.

i´m off now to eat something spicey and talk about the elections.  fox won
last night (presidency) which means a new party is in power after 70 years
of the PRI.  for this reason alone, it´s a monumental time here in mexico.
i´m grateful to have been here in the middle of it.

take care-
marie