update & farewells

After all the brouhaha over 'Goodbye' being played in the store here it
turns out that Roaring Lambs was our best selling cd for the month of
June.  Justice is served!

I'm off to Cornerstone in the morning.  I hope something big happens here
so that I'll have a box full of mail when I get back.

For those going to C-stone, I hope I'll see you there somehow (although
I'm not sure how to find you.)  Anyway, I'll be at the campsite with the
marroon van, tiki torches, and palm trees.

Hasta la pasta!

Kelvin