Re: two quickie questions from yr prodigal lostie

In a message dated 6/27/00 6:02:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
dantemm at erinet_com writes:

<<  but monk, otr, vol, and a bunch of marginals
 made me decide not to this time. >>

Lost Dogs, Gene tribute show, 7's, Daniel Amos, Kate Miner, Ashley Cleveland
marginal? Hmmph!
    I admit there's not as much really good stuff like last year but there's
still plenty to draw. There is also a band on the new showcase lineup that I
hear is someone to see: Waterworks. I think they play Wed. afternoon. Then
there's a lot of really groovy lectures at the imaginarium this year, notably
Rod Bennett of Wonder Magazine fame.   http://www.avana.net/~jimhenry/wonder/

peace,
Kevin